ahhh i feel so lucky to have been one of the winners from Closet Voyage's and Vanity Box's BIG giveaway back in October - not to mention... i was the first prize winner!! :)
the giveaway was indeed huge - there was over $450 worth of prizes and 19 winners! thank you so much Jiawa (Closet Voyage) and Vanity Box for your generosity.
Jiawa is a beauty and fashion blogger over at Closet Voyage. i love her outfit posts - she finds really unique items and i especially love her taste in shoes :) Vanity Box is an online Korean clothing and cosmetics retailer based in Australia (they ship to Canada!).
Closet Voyage and Vanity Box shipped the prizes out separately (from Australia) and i recently got them both so i was finally able to share my winnings with you. there are so many goodies to play with and review - what should i do first??
first up, i got Vanity Box's... box!
here's what i found inside:
Cath Kidston iPhone Case in "Electric Flowers" - ahhh so pretty!!! it's about time i changed the case of my iPhone 4 and i couldn't have found anything prettier than this Cath Kidston iPhone cases are available online at the Apple Store website for $34.95 in case you are interested or you can purchase them on Vanity Box's website on sale for ~$18.16 CAD (as "Rose Deep Pink").
* Ameli Plat Lips Lip Rouge in "100 Nude Beige" and "501 Natural Beige" - very neat! i tried going to the Ameli website to find out more about this product but i do not understand a word of it. it's on sale for ~$5.19 CAD each.
* Peripera Nail Polishes in "GR308" and "PP108" - another brand i have never tried - these bottles will definitely stand out in my collection. i do not know if there are official names for these colors but some eBay sellers have translated the colors as GR308 = "Acid Lime" and PP108 = "Holy Lavender".
i also got two mini Chupa Chups!! my sister and i used to always buy these in Chinatown after Chinese school... and what a crazy coincidence that they will send me a Coca Cola-flavored one (my sister's favorite) and a Strawberry one (my favorite).
from Closet Voyage, i got:
Peripera Wonder of Lips Lipstick in "3 Wonder Beige" - sounds like i might be able to pull off this nude color. on sale for ~$12.45 CAD.
* Peripera I Love B.B Light Brightening effect B.B Cream - very excited to use this! i haven't actually tried a whole lot of BB creams yet... and even the box is so pretty. SPF 50 is pretty dang impressive. found on Vanity Box for ~$19.19 CAD.
* Minibus Louis Sticky Notes - cute!
* Ameli Plat Lips Lip Rouge in "501 Natural Beige" - hmm i think i was only supposed to get 2 Plat Lips but hooray for an extra one :)
*Ameli Cake Eyeshadow in "027 Nude Beige" and "217 Charcoal Brown" - both are matte shades which i have taken an increased interest in. they are also very wearable colors. on sale right now for ~$6.74 CAD.
as for the jewelry in the white bag:
Baby Ribbon Stud Earrings - i am wearing these rightnow! very cute :) ~$7.05 CAD on Vanity Box.
* Corius Ring in "White" - i usually only wear rings on special night outs but i like how these are stackable. ~$13.28 CAD.
* It Girl Necklace in "Pink Gold (White)" - i love the look of this necklace even though i prefer longer necklaces (this one sits near my collarbone). on sale for ~$10.37 CAD.
* Heart Hoop Earrings - can't seem to find these on the website but the hearts are so tiny and cute.
- - - - -
phew!! that is quite a few items and i am very excited to use and review them all! but where to start? let me know if you have any suggestions!
again, many thanks to Closet Voyage and Vanity Box!