got my BB5 recently and it looks like they went back to the normal BB5 product info cards. perhaps they only do the other one when they have a theme like Halloween?
1) Swagger Eyeshadow in "Swagger" - this pretty eyeshadow is not labelled but comparing it to the shades found on the website, it looks most like their signature color. i love the diamond bow logo - it's very cute (so is the website actually)! "Swagger" is a lovely blue-green color with glitter and is 100% vegan.
when i swatched it, it turned out to be more blue and not as pigmented as i thought. it was slightly clumpy which made it difficult to get it through the sifter. this also meant that you had to put a little more effort in blending it out evenly. i'll update you when i wear it on my eyes but it seems that the color has pretty much disappeared off my arm already (it's been a little over an hour and i did not use primer)...
promotion: 20% off order before December 25, 2012; international shipping = $6
size: N/A but i believe it is a 5 g jar that is only about a quarter full
retail value: $9.50 (5 g)
2) Envie De Neuf Platinum Lineless Eye Mask - i haven't used any eye masks before so i am intrigued, though i wouldn't be able to judge its effectiveness since i do not yet have any lines to make 'lineless'.
promotion: 50% off order before December 31, 2012; Canadian shipping = $26.95 (ouch!)
size: 1 sachet - 10 mL ("full size"!)
retail value: $3.00 (1 sachet); $30.00 (10 sachets)
3) Global Goddess Shine Coconut Amla Revitalizing Hair Treatment - there are a ton of different oils in this (including coconut, neem, grape seed and avocado oils) to make your hair shine. it is to be left on your hair for 30 minutes before shampooing and conditioning. there are a variety of other methods of using this, such as leaving it on your hair overnight or using it on your arms and legs. 30 minutes sounds pretty long so i will use this tomorrow! i doubt that these foil samples contain enough product for my long hair though...
promotion: 20% off order before December 31, 2012; Canadian shipping = $8.95 and decreases depending on order amount
size: 5 mL x 2 = 10 mL
retail value: $20.99 (180 mL)
4) Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - meh. i've seen this in stores everywhere but i haven't tried it. almost unscented, absorbs quickly, non-greasy, nothing too exciting but it will be used. it is a little difficult to control how big of a glob that comes out using this bottle.
promotion: $1 off any Cetaphil product with manufacturer's coupon before December 31, 2012 but only in the U.S.. bah! useless.
size: 29 mL
retail value: $8.99 (236 mL)
5) ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in "Strip Tease" - aww i'd love to try more ModelCo products but just my luck that i get a lipgloss in the exact same color as the one in my Glossybox (part of the lip duo). at least the mirror is not impractical like the other one!
this one also looks slightly different than the one on the website - i am guessing that they just changed up the packaging (mine is long and thin while the one online seems shorter with a different cap). i will be saving this for a gift or a swap. check out the link to my Glossybox post for a swatch.
promotion: none but shipping to Canada is $15.00
size: 4.2 mL (full size!)
retail value: $16
- - - - -
- - - - -
what really stuck out to me is the Swagger eyeshadow - i'll have to keep experimenting with it before i decide whether or not i really like it. it's really too bad that i already have the ModelCo lipgloss or else that would be another hit with me.
there was also a $10 gift card to MyNameNecklace.com... i've been wanting a personalized necklace for a while and there's free shipping! very very tempted!
did you like your BB5? what do you think of name necklaces?